From May 9th to May 17th, Dr. Henrik Bellhäuser hosted five Brazilian guest researchers from the field of Learning Analytics in Mainz. Within this research stay, the first Brazilian-German Symposium on Learning Analytics took place with invited guest from different universities in Germany.
Here are the eight talks with slides.
0. Henrik Bellhäuser - Introduction BRA-GER Symposium (Slides)
- Rafael Mello - Enhancing Instructors' Capability to Assess Open-Response using Natural Language Processing and Learning Analytics (Slides)
- Henrik Bellhäuser & Kirsten Winkel - Linking formative and summative assessment with Explainable Artificial Intelligence (Slides)
- Elaine Oliveira - Learning Analytics in Introductory Programming (Slides)
- René Röpke - AI-supported Study Planning and Cohort Monitoring (Slides)
- Rafael Araújo - Technological Resources to Encourage Self-Regulated Learning Behavior and Learning Analytics Support in Virtual Learning Environments (Slides)
- Björn Mattes - Generation of Log Files in Online Studies Using Computer Vision (Slides)
- Diego Dermeval - Towards bridging the digital divide in Brazil (Slides)
- Anika Kohmer - Performance Assessment of Domain-specific and Generic Use of Online Media by Young Professionals (Slides)
The talks have also been recorded - for access to the videos please contact email@example.com