In order to gain the GPP-Certificate you need to acquire overall at least 10 credit points which are allocated as follows:
- Unit A "Working Scientifically": 5 credit points
- Unit B "Management Skills": 3 credit points
- Unit C "Career Planning and Career Entry": 2 credit points
Out of our course offer the following courses are obligatory for the Certificate:
- A 3-2 Academic Writing in English or A 3-1 Schreibwerkstatt für Promovierende
- A 4-2 Presenting in English or A 4-1 Gekonnt präsentieren
- B 1-2 Project Management or B 1-1 Projektmanagement
There are no further requirements regarding content: You can select the courses from the current range of courses that meet your individual training needs. An overview of the performance requirements with a table for entering the courses you attended can be found here. [in German]
Delivery of the APK certificate:
If you have fulfilled all the requirements for acquiring the certificate, please send us an email. Please include your academic degree and your postal address so that we can deliver the certificate. In addition, it would help us and speed up the issuance of the certificate if you send us an overview of the courses you have attended.
Acquisition of a certificate of attendance:
If the acquisition of the certificate is not desired or is not possible due to time constraints, we will be happy to issue you with certificates of participation for the individual modules. Just send us an email in which you tell us the respective course or courses and provide a postal address.