Below, you'll find a list of books, articles and other sources on Distance Learning.
If you are interested in reading additional material to each source, click here.
- Gambier, Yves. 2012. "Teaching Translation / Training Translators." In: Handbook of Translation Studies, Volume 3.
- Holmberg, Börje. 2003. 2nd ed. Distance Education in Essence: An Overview of Theory and Practice in the Early Twenty-First Century.
- Kiraly, Don. 2000. A Social Constructivist Approach to Translator Education: Empowerment from Theory to Practice.
Articles and Websites
- Hannay, Maureen and Tracy Newvine. 2006. "Perceptions of Distance Learning: A Comparison of Online and Traditional Learning."
- Tam, Maureen. 2000. "Constructivism, Instructional Design, and Technology: Implications for Transforming Distance Learning."