In 1988, Dagmar Moll completed her studies in Anglistics, Philosophy and Education at Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz with a Master of Arts. In 1996, she acquired the Diploma in Teaching English for Business with merit at Guildhall University in London. After numerous jobs with companies and private schools as a trainer for German, English and Office Management she worked as a personal assistant and secretary for various enterprises and, most recently, as an English to German translator for 15 years.
- Management of secretariat
- Handling of correspondence
- Proofreading of manuscripts
- Study and excursion matters
- Preparation and administration of empirical data
- Management and rental of technical equipment