Doctoral Candidate and Research Assistant in New Testament Studies (Prof. Zimmermann)
- 1993: born in Carinthia, Austria; married.
- 2012: Abitur in Frankfurt on the Main
- 2012 – 2019: Study of Protestant Theology in Marburg
- 2013 – 2019: Student Assistant as Greek Tutor
- 2017 – 2019: Scholarship holder of the "Deutschlandstipendium"
- 2019 – present: Doctoral candidate and research assistant at Mainz University, Department 01, Protestant Faculty, New Testament. First Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Ruben Zimmermann. Second Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Esther Kobel
Main research interests: Dissertation project
- Gospel of John
- Theology of Creation in Early Judaism and Early Christianity
- DFG-project framework "Creation in the Gospel of John" (https://gepris.dfg.de/): "Jesus as Creator in the Gospel of John. Sources of johannine Creation Motifs"
Other Research interests
- Ethics in the New Testament
- Ethics in the Johannine Letters
- Second John
- Society of Biblical Literature (SBL)
- European Association of Biblical Studies (EABS)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft neutestamentlicher Assistenten und Assistentinnen (AG-Ass)
- with Ruben Zimmermann: "Creatio Continua in the Fourth Gospel: Motifs of Creation in John 5–6," in: Signs and Discourses in John 5 and 6, Jörg Frey and Craig R. Koester, eds., WUNT (Tübingen: Mohr Siebeck, forthcoming 2021), 87–116.
- Ethik im Zweiten Johannesbrief, in: Ruben Zimmermann, ed., Ethik des Neuen Testaments (Mohr Siebeck, UTB, forthcoming).