- CERN European Organization for Nuclear Research (COMPASS-Experiment)
- GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung in Darmstadt (PANDA-Experiment)
- Institute of High Energy Physics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences in Beijing (BESII-Experiment)
- Paul-Scherrer-Institut in Villigen, Switzerland (Mu3e-Experiment)
- SuperKEKB-Beschleuniger in Tsukuba, Japan (Belle II-Experiment)
The theorie group studies the strong interaction at low and medium energies. Our activities focus on the theoretical interpretation of the experiments at MAMI and at other accelerator facilities. Beside analytical methods like effective field theories and dispersion theory numerical simulations of Quantum Chromodynamics on the lattice are applied.