The program consists of
- different modules having two main subjects:
- Computer Science (16 credits),
- one propaedeutic module (18 credits), typically in the one of the two main subjects that had not been the subject of the Bachelor program,
- one advanced module within the chosen natural science (15 credits),
- the module "Wissenschaftliches Rechnen" which is part of Numerical Mathematics (15 credits),
- one module (16 credits) of specialization in one of the two main subjects,
- one module comprising the Master thesis (40 credits).
The contents of all modules can be found in the Modulhandbuch (in German). The Master program is taught in German (if agreed upon, some of the courses can be given in English).