One goal of the MP-INVET is the development and establishment of an interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary research network including young researchers for the sustainable structural stabilization and continuation of VET cooperation and research.
Currently, the MP-INVET team is working on the establishment of a social network consisting of interactions and cooperations of individual and collective actors on different levels (regional, national, supranational etc.).
In line with the project objectives, the network should have several characteristics:
- Relevant content focus in the field of (international) VET research,
- integration and promotion of VET research and VET cooperation,
- international, interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary interlocking,
- networking of relevant stakeholders in this field,
- exchange of scientific results and innovative ideas
More information on the network setup will follow shortly.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us.