Since 02/2018: Research associate at the Department of Communication at the Johannes Gutenberg-University of Mainz.
11/2015 – 03/2017: Student research assistant at the Department of Communication at the Johannes Gutenberg-University of Mainz
10/2014 – 12/2017: Graduate Studies: Master Media Business at the Johannes Gutenberg-University of Mainz and Pázmány Péter Egyetem in Budapest, Hungary. During that time: Internships at Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung and ARD Online
11/2014: Bachelor of Arts in Communication Sciences.
11/2012 – 01/2018: Student assistant at ARD Online, Mainz
10/2009 – 09/2012: Undergraduate studies: Bachelor Communication Sciences and Economics at the Johannes Gutenberg-University of Mainz and Universitat Abat Oliba in Barcelona, Spain. During that time: Student research assistant at the Department of Communication at the Johannes Gutenberg-University of Mainz and internships at Rhein-Zeitung (Cochem an der Mosel), Verlag Philipp von Zabern (Darmstadt), Deutsche Bundesbank (Frankfurt)
- production, distribution and consumption of news in the digital age
- reception, processing and effects of digital media products
- media brands
- media regulation
- European Communication Research and Education Association (ECREA)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Publizistik und Kommunikationswissenschaft
- Netzwerk Medienstrukturen
- Young Scholars Network reception and effect studies (NaRezFo)
- Alumnus of Medienstudierende
- Goldmedia Award for Master thesis "The message well I hear, the source alone is weak. Threats and opportunities of media branding in the age of social media"
Summer term 2020: Journalism as a Profession and Media effects
Winter term 2019/20: Seminars (Bachelor): Journalism as a Profession and Selected Issues of Media History, - Law & -Politics
Summer term 2019: Experiment
Winter term 2018/19: Seminars (Bachelor): Terms & Theories and Journalism as a Profession
Summer term 2018: Seminar (Bachelor): New Media / Online Communication (two courses)