We are your contact for health, fitness, performance and well-being. Our outpatient clinic is an accredited examination center of the Rhineland-Palatinate Sports Federation and the German Olympic Sports Confederation, as well as a cooperation partner of various clinical institutions of the University Medical Center Mainz. Our team, led by Univ.-Prof. Dr. Dr. Perikles Simon, consists of experienced physicians and sports scientists.
We offer the following:
⇒ Health examinations for the early detection of diseases
⇒ Detailed physiological stress diagnostics (laboratory and field tests)
⇒ Highly qualified individual advice on questions like:
- Optimization of performance in competitive and recreational sports & evaluation of sports fitness
- Prevention and rehabilitation of injuries and chronic diseases such as cardiovascular, respiratory, metabolic, oncological and other diseases
- Clarification of chronic fatigue states
- Lifestyle Modification
Depending on the question, you have the option of selecting the right examination module for you. Various basic examinations are used in our modern equipped examination rooms:
- Pulse and blood pressure measurement
- Resting ECG
- Lung function test
- Body composition analysis
- medical examination
- blood and urine diagnosticsund
- performance diagnostics on the treadmill or bicycle ergometer(you are welcome to bring your own pedals and cycling shoes).
obligatory: ECG and blood pressure under load
optional: Lactate diagnostic and spiroergometry
The final step is a medical and sports science consultation with individual recommendations for sports training and an active lifestyle. We take a lot of time for this!
Our target groups are:
- Healthy and chronically ill people
- Children, adolescents, adults and the elderly
- competitive, recreational, rehabilitation athletes and beginners or returnees
- Teams and individual athletes
In the context of workplace health promotion, we are also happy to work out a comprehensive concept for keeping employees or managers healthy.
Sports medical check-ups are reimbursed or subsidized by private and many statutory health insurance companies (see DGSP – Deutsche Gesellschaft für Sportmedizin und Prävention e.V. – Sportärztliche Untersuchung). Ask your health insurance company about a subsidy for a sports medical examination.