04/2011 – 09/2011: Research associate at the Department of Communication at the Johannes Gutenberg-University of Mainz, Prof. Daschmann.
04/2002 – 09/2010: Master program in Communication sciences (major), Law and Anglistics at the the Johannes Gutenberg-University of Mainz. Graduation: Master of Arts.
1998 – 2003: Free journalist at radio station “FreeFM”, Ulm
- Diffusion of information
- Fragmentation of and through information behavior
- Political communication, participation and protest culture online (e.g., petitions, protest movements, ad hoc incidents)
- Computational quantitative methods (computer-based content analysis, time series etc.)
- Analyzing social networks (Twitter, Facebook)
- ICA (International Communication Association)
- ECREA (European Communication Research and Education Association)
- DGPuK (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Publizistik und Kommunikationswissenschaft) [German Communication Association]
- IEEE Working Group P7003: Standard for Algorithmic Bias Considerations
- Bachelor lecture: Anwendungsorientierte Analyseverfahren [applied methods of analysis]