The safety instruction and course introduction for the winter semester 2022/23 will take place on
Friday 15th of July 2022 (9:00-12:00 am) in the Lecture Hall of Nuclear Physics.
PARTICIPATION IS MANDATORY for BSc and MEd students*!
The assignment to groups will happen subsequently.
*Since MSc students do two lab projects they are welcome to participate (e.g. to ask questions), but this is not mandatory!
You will find a preliminary schedule:
From now on (SS22) the experiments of part II (M.Sc.) are closed and partially moved to part I.
Part I will further on be called "Advanced Laboratory Course" ("Physikalisches Praktikum für Fortgeschrittene"). This will stay a classical lab course.
B.Sc. students have to do two parts (module 08.128.220/221) and students in the M.Ed. one (08.128.700).
The name "part II" for the M.Sc. part will no longer be used!!
Instead M.Sc. students have to do TWO PROJECTS and the modules (08.128.870/871) will be called "Laboratory Projects 1/2" ("Projekt-Praktikum 1/2").
- For more details please look on this page.
- Please register with the following form.
Eine Liste der von der Fachschaft organisierten Ferienkurse (Latex, Python).
A list of the courses on Latex and Python organized by the student body of the department during the semester break.
THE COURSE RUNS UNDER G3-REGULATIONS:
this means that you have to be either
- completely vaccinated
- recovered from a previous Covid-infection
- or have undergone a test recently (2 days)!
You will have to provide this info on request (e.g. from assistants)
Since May 2020 we have an exclusion from the general lockdown of the university (JGU) because we continue on a voluntary basis and run under advantageous conditions (typically only 2 people groups in a single rooms).
- participation is voluntary,
- participants must not belong to a SARS-Cov-2 risk group,
- participants must comply to the hygiene regulations,
- participants must not show symptoms of an acute SARS-Cov-2 infection (fever, dry cough, fatigue, loss of sense of smell, etc.)
- all participants must sign this form that they accept the above
The following institutions generously helped to equip the lab course: