since May 2020 we have an exclusion from the general lockdown of the university (JGU) because we continue on a voluntary basis and run under advantageous conditions (typically only 2 people groups in a single rooms).
- participation is voluntary,
- participants must not belong to a SARS-Cov-2 risk group,
- participants must comply to the hygiene regulations,
- participants must not show symptoms of an acute SARS-Cov-2 infection (fever, dry cough, fatigue, loss of sense of smell, etc.)
- all participants must sign this form that they accept the above