Die Abgabe der Wunschlisten für das Wintersemester 2020/21 ist am 5.7. (23:59 Uhr) abgelaufen!
The period to return the wish lists for WS 20/21 has expired (5.7.2020 at 23:59)!
CHANGES DUE TO THE SARS-COV-2 (Covid-19) pandemic
- participation is voluntary,
- participants must not belong to a SARS-Cov-2 risk group,
- participants must comply to the hygiene regulations,
- participants must not show symptoms of an acute SARS-Cov-2 infection (fever, dry cough, fatigue, loss of sense of smell, etc.)
- all participants must sign this form that they accept the above
- The safety instruction and course introduction for the WS 20/21 will be done ONLINE via a zoom video conference on FRIDAY 3rd of July (9:00-12:00 o’clock). PARTICIPATION IS MANDATORY
Topic: Vorbesprechung F-PraktikumTime: Jul 3, 2020 09:00 AM Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, ViennaJoin Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 963 7943 5654
- The assignment of groups will be done only via the wish/preference lists (http://www-fp.physik.uni-mainz.de/wunschliste/ ) after the zoom meeting. Please be very careful when filling them in (due to the hygiene regulations only groups with TWO MEMBERS will be accepted)
You will find more details, information and actual changes on this page
Dear participants (students and assistants) in the advanced lab course (F-Praktikum),
several things have changed due to the actual SARS-Cov-2 pandemic concerning this lab course:
- since May 2020 we have an exclusion from the general lockdown of the university (JGU) because we continue on a voluntary basis and run under advantageous conditions (typically only 2 people groups in a single rooms).
- to do so everybody has to comply to the special SARS-Cov-2 hygiene regulations for this lab course
- the original schedule for SS20 is no longer valid and was replaced by a reduced schedule on voluntary basis for SS20.
- the assignment and introduction for WS20/21 will be done online and the groups will be assigned via the wish lists. (see above)
The following institutions generously helped to equip the lab course: