Find the Statistik via Dashboard → Zugriffsstatistik.
Use a short interval, otherwise, there will be a timeout.
What is counted = Reports?
- All Websites dashboard: www.blogs.uni-mainz.de
- Visits Summary: most important Visits data
- Country, Continent: Where were your visitors while accessing your pages?
- Device type: Which Type of Hardware did your visitor use?
- Visits per server time: Servertimezone is used as an hourly statistic
- Visits by Day of Week: Visits per day
- Actions - Main metrics: most importand Actions data
- Page URLs: organized hierarchically as a folder structure
- Entry page titles: here the visitor entered the www.blogs.uni-mainz.de-universe
- Exit page titles: here the visitor exited the www.blogs.uni-mainz.de-universe (not necessarily your Project, if she surfed on)
- Page titles: these were the headlilnes of the pages that the visitor saw in the www.blogs.uni-mainz.de-universe (not necessarily your Project, if she surfed on)
- Site Search Keywords: what was searched via the WordPress internal search engine?
- Page Titles Following a Site Search: These Pages were visited after a search
- Outlinks: the visitor left your project via this link
- Downloads: pdfs and other Media
- Length of Visits: Time the visitor did not change the Page
- Pages per Visit: how many pages have been accessed in one Session?
- Visits by Visit Number:how often did a visitor come back to your site?
- Visits by days since last visit
- Returning Visits: data accumulated concerning returning visits
- Channel Type: what did the visitor do to reach our site? Did she come by search engine, did she enter the URL, was it a link from another website?
- All Channels: all referers in one unified report, listing all Websites, Search keywords used to enter your website
- Keywords: searched keywords that led to your website
- Search Engines: from which search engine did the visitor enter your site
- Websites: which websites do refer to your project?
- Social Networks: from where in the social media did your visitor enter?
- Goals: since we do not strive for the accumulation of money, this report is kind of moot
Glossary of Terms used in the reports
- Visits: Session of one known Visitor. If a visitor comes to your website for the first time or if they visit a page more than 30 minutes after their last page view, this will be recorded as a new visit.
- Actions: Page views, Downloads, Outbound clicks (Visit)
- LocalTime: Visitors time
- ServerTime: Mainz time
- Pageview: The number of times this page was visited. (as opposed to Page Impression: an impression is counted each time your website is displayed in a search engine results page.
- Unique Pageview: first Pageview. The number of visits that involved a click on this link. If a link was clicked multiple times during one visit, it is only counted once.
- Downloads/Unique Downloads
- Bounces / Bounce Rate ( bei: Entry Pages): User go back to former Page.
- Exit / Exit Rate
- Outlinks: The number of times this link was clicked.
- Unique Outlinks: The number of visits that involved a click on this link. If a link was clicked multiple times during one visit, it is only counted once.
- Unique Clicks: The number of visits that involved a click on this link. If a link was clicked multiple times during one visit, it is only counted once.
- Clicks: A click is counted each time someone clicks on a link pointing to your website on a search engine results page.
- Clicked URL
- Referrer: From this site the Visitor entered your Website.
- Conversion Rate
- Visitor: IP-Adress based identification of User
- Websites report: List of external Websites from which the visitors are entering your Website
- Search Engines: from which Search Engine does your Visitor come?
This is not my page! Why is it in my statistic?
Since there is one statistic for all the projects