I want to study in Germany, but I do not have a direct university entrance qualification. What can I do?
International study applicants, whose educational background does not comply with the German university entrance qualification, have to pass the “Prüfung zur Festellung der Eignung für die Aufnahme eines Studiums” (so-called “Feststellungsprüfung” - assessment test). With the completion of this test, you prove your linguistic and professional qualification required for higher education
The ISSK Mainz offers preparatory courses for this assessment test.
Advantages at a glance:
- Education at the Studienkolleg in only one semester (spring or autumn term)
- Electronic courses in preparation for the entrance examination for admission to the preparatory German language course (“Aufnahmeprüfung” – entrance exam)
- Entrance exams in Mainz and abroad at selected locations
- No tuition fees
- Courses in key qualifications (e.g. English and presentation skills)
- Every course type is provided
- International campus-university in the heart of the Rhine-Main region
- Accommodations in Mainz are offered by the Studierendenwerk Mainz (Mainz Student Union), which won the price for excellent support service for international students by the Federal Foreign Office