What is the Team of Experts Digital Teaching about?
The team of experts advises teachers and students at JGU on the implementation of distance learning formats and the use of digital tools in teaching and studies. Consultation focuses on practical approaches for everyday student life.
>> JGU's Data Center (ZDV) provides technical support: Hotline des ZDV [Link].
>> The team of experts processes legal inquires (right of examination, copyright, and personality) in close coordination with the Learning and Teaching Department and the Legal Affairs Office.
How did the team come about?
The team of experts was put together in mid-March 2020 following the initiative of the Vice President for Learning and Teaching and under his direction. It consists of employees from various departments, institutions, and projects at JGU - supplemented by lecturers from various faculties. Some of the members have been released from their regular duties completely or in part to work with the team of experts, while others support the team in an advisory capacity in addition to their regular duties. The team will remain in this form at least until the end of the summer semester 2020.
Who are the team members?
- Dr. Andreas Frings, Institute of History, FB 07
- Dr. Daniel Gaus, ZQ
- Anna Heym, ZAP/Project 'Lehrideen vernetzen'
- Bernhard Hiegl, Coordination Office Digital Change in Teaching and Learning
- Dr. Andreas Hütig, Studium generale & GLK-Project Data Literacy Education
- Elisa Kirchgässner, ZAP, ZWW
- Dr. Elisabeth Klein, Coordination Office Digital Change in Teaching and Learning
- Dr. Anke Köhler, ZQ
- Dr. Sandra Kurz, University Medical Center
- Vera Lejsek, ZDV, Marketing and Communications
- Monika Michalik, ZDV
- Stephan D. Müller, GLK-Project Data Literacy Education/Institute of Education, FB 02
- Nina Oehler, ZAP
- Dr. Stefan Röhle, ZDV
- Dr. Magdalena Roguska-Heims, ZQ, ISSK
- Dr. Sandra Sandri, Assistant to the vice president for Learning and Teaching
- Dominik Schuh, Assistant to the vice president for Learning and Teaching
- Adrian Weidmann, ZAP
You have questions about the work of the team of experts?
We are happy to answer questions about our work and, of course, about digital teaching via firstname.lastname@example.org!