THE COURSE RUNS UNDER G3-REGULATIONS:
this means that you have to be either
- completely vaccinated
- recovered from a previous Covid-infection
- or have undergone a test recently (2 days)!
You will have to provide this info on request (e.g. from assistants)
Since May 2020 we have an exclusion from the general lockdown of the university (JGU) because we continue on a voluntary basis and run under advantageous conditions (typically only 2 people groups in a single rooms).
- participation is voluntary,
- participants must not belong to a SARS-Cov-2 risk group,
- participants must comply to the hygiene regulations,
- participants must not show symptoms of an acute SARS-Cov-2 infection (fever, dry cough, fatigue, loss of sense of smell, etc.)
- all participants must sign this form that they accept the above