- Migration, Identity, Mobility
- Sultanate of Oman
Lara Christmann studied French and Geography (Master of Education) at Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz. Her master thesis was about female jihadism and the motivations of French women to join the jihad. From September 2013 to January 2015, she studied at Université de Bourgogne Franche-Comté in Dijon (France) and she graduated with the "Licence en géographie". Since April 2019, she has been working as a research assistant in the team Human Geography at the Institute of Geography of Johannes Gutenberg University. She is a PhD candidate.
- M2/M2ED: Übung: Humangeographie I - G
- M2/M2ED: Übung: Humangeographie II - B
- M2/M2ED: Übung: Humangeographie II - C
- M2/M2ED: Übung: Humangeographie II - E
- M2/M2ED: Übung: Humangeographie II - F
Cummings, V. and L. Christmann (2020): Internationale Arbeitsmigration in die arabischen Golfstaaten. In: Geographische Rundschau 4: 28-32.
- Association of Geographers at German Universities (VGDH)
- German-Omani Association
- German Middle East Studies Association for Contemporary Research and Documentation (DAVO)