- Maps and profiles (lecture and exercise)
- Geologische Kartierung (10 Geländetage)
- Tectonics (Lecture, practical, 3 days of field work in Rhineland-Palatinate)
- Microtectonics (short course)
- Rheology (Practical)
- Geodynamics Project (5 days of field work in the Alps)
- Advanced mapping practical (10 days of field work in the Pyrenees)
- Sustainable Use of Earth Resources – Yachay Tech, Ecuador, 2017.
- Short course in 3D Structural Geology, Paleoenvironmental and Geophysical Methods, for Scientific Drilling as part of Hokkaido University’s Summer Institute (A past attendee’s blog post about it), 2015, 2017-2019. The next course will probably be in 2021.
The Tectonics Group offeres serveral courses within the B.Sc and M.Sc. Geosciences. Under Download you can find relevant material pertaining to the individual courses.