The DRZ brings together researchers and clinicians specialized in the fields of neurobiology, psychology, genetics, epidemiology, clinical psychology, psychiatry, neurology, and social and political sciences. These departments are well-known for international and national scientific publications, clinical and/or teaching excellence and successful acquisition of highly competitive funding.
We closely cooperate with the following projects and research institutions:
- Focus Program Translational Neuroscience (FTN)
- German Research Foundation Collaborative Research Center 1193 "Neurobiology of resilience to stress-related mental dysfunction" (Prof. Beat Lutz)
- German Research Foundation Collaborative Research Center/TR 58 "Fear, Anxiety, Anxiety Disorders" (Prof. Beat Lutz)
- German Research Foundation Collaborative Research Center/TR 128 "Initiating/effector versus regulatory mechanisms in Multiple Sclerosis" (Prof. Frauke Zipp)
- German Research Foundation Collaborative Research Center/TR 1080 "Molecular and cellular mechanisms of neural homoestasis" (Prof. Acker-Palmer )
- German Research Foundation Research Training Group 2015 "Life Sciences – Life Writing" (Prof. Norbert W. Paul)
- Goethe-University Frankfurt
- Max-Planck-Institute (MPI) for Brain Research, Frankfurt
- Ernst-Strüngmann-Institute, Frankfurt, within the framework of the Rhine-Main Neuronetwork (rmn2)
The following pages provide an overview of the structure of the DRZ and the affiliated projects.