|Lecturer:||Dr. Constantin Weiser|
|Contact Time:||2 SWS Lecture + 2 SWS Tutorial|
|Credits:||6 ECTS for Master Students|
|Time/Place:||- currently no face-to-face sessions planed -|
|Start:||calender week 17|
This course will be an online-course at ILIAS in the summer-term 2020
This module covers the empirical process based on experimental or survey data.
- empirical approach to science
- hypotheses building
(2) Study design
- experimental design
- survey design
- sampling methods
(4) data management
(5) analysis approaches
- group comparison (t-test, multiple testing problem)
- linear/non-linear regression (logistic-regression)
- factor analysis / principal component
- cluster analysis / multidimensional scaling
- structural equation models
This module addresses students’ ability to apply empirical methods, which are common in fields as market research, human resource management, strategic planning but also business- and economic sciences. The module is designed for users.
Homework (prepared in groups)
Course materials will be downloadable from the e-learning platform ILIAS.