The Arts & Humanities building (in local parlance: "Philosophicum") is the main conference venue. About 20 of our 33 workshops will be held here. This is also the venue of the registration and central helpdesk area as well as the location for the book exhibition.
All workshop room numbers start with "P". Rooms with single or double digit numbers are located on the ground floor. Triple digit numbers starting with "1" or "2" refer to rooms on the first/second floor.
- Main entrance: Jakob-Welder Weg. Follow signage up a flight of stairs and across the square into the main hall for registration, book exhibition and workshops.
- Bus stops
- University: Follow Jakob-Welder-Weg through the main gate. The building is on the right-hand side
- Friedrich-von-Pfeiffer-Weg: A slightly shorter walk, but don't get lost!
- Colonel-Kleinmann-Weg: Served by the campus bus line (no. 69). Follow Colonel-Kleinmann-Weg past the SB II building and the New Law Faculty building to Jakob-Welder-Weg
- The Coffee Truck will be parked by the stairs in the picture above
- Snacks: There is a small cafeteria in the building. The nearby new Law building features a larger outlet and a coffee bar.
View ECPR Joint Sessions 2013 Mainz in a larger map