Lecturer at the Chair for Comparative Religion and Missiology (Prof. Dr. Küster)
- Since Oct. 2012 Lecturer (Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin) at the Chair for Comparative Religion and Missiology JGU Mainz (Prof. Dr. Küster)
- 2012 Pastor Examination of the Presbyterian Church of Korea (PCK)
- 2011 Van den Brink Houtman Preis (for the best and most innovative Master thesis 2010/2011 at a Dutch protestant theological university; Title: ‘Our Brown Mothers; Migrant Marriage Women in South Korea from Minjung Perspective’)
- 2010-2011 Protestant-Theological University Kampen, NL, Master in Crosscultural Theology
- 2006-2009 Daejeon Theological Seminary and College (Daejeon, South Korea), Master of Divinity
- 1994-1998 Chungnam National University (Daejeon, South Korea), Bachelor of Business Administration
- Work experience as evangelist in several PCK congregations and missionary in East and Southeast Asia as well as chief secretary in an international company.
Fields of Research
- Intercultural Theology and Hermeneutics;
- Theology of women from the Third World;
- Feminist Theology;
- Theology and Churches in the Asian Context.
- Theological Reflections on Migrant Married Women in South Korea” in: Towards Theology of Justice for Life in Peace (Minjung-Dalit Theological Dialogue), BTESSC, Bangalore 2012, 275-283.